Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.


  1. Contact Assistant City Treasurer

    Contact Assistant City Treasurer

  2. Contact City Treasurer

    Contact City Treasurer

  3. Leak Adjustment Request Form

    Residents requesting a Leak Adjustment to their City of Belleville Sewer Bill must fill out this request form.

  1. Contact Cemetery Clerk

    Contact Cemetery Clerk

  2. Deduct Meter/Water Adjustment Form

    Residents should complete this form when they are requesting a deduct meter or watering billing adjustment.

  3. Pool Fill Adjustment Form

    Residents should fill out this form when requesting a billing adjustment for filling pools during the summer months.