How do I get a street sign?

Click on the Report a Concern link on the left to report existing signs that are damaged, missing, or illegible, or to request informational and safety signs, such as, street names, slow children signs & dead end signs. To request a new sign, refer to the Traffic Committee Sign Packet below. New, regulatory signs, such as Stop, Yield, and Parking signs (Loading & Handicap) are considered traffic control signs and must go through Traffic Committee and have an ordinance. Speed limit signs are regulatory and vary. Residential neighborhood speed limit signs are generally 25mph – unless otherwise posted. To alter the posted speed limit requires the submission of a completed Traffic Committee Sign Packet, Traffic Committee approval, and an ordinance.

Show All Answers

1. After it snows, when will my street be plowed?
2. When are streets swept?
3. How do I get a street sign?